Field Care Manager, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Long-Term PRN Job
We’re hiring Licensed Practical Nurses for long-term PRN opportunities as a Field Care Manager
The Field Care Manager is responsible to manage all aspects of in-home healthcare for their assigned clients, with a strong focus on medication management, disease process management, and general health and independence. The Care Manager will provide clinical case management services, including: health assessments, education and client advocating. The Care Manager will coordinate specific care plans under the direct supervision of HealthBridge’s Corporate Clinical Services Administrator.
The ideal Care Manager is passionate about working with the geriatric population, comfortable and experienced with in-home healthcare, and is an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Experienced Registered Nurses, Social Workers, and Case Managers will also be considered.
The Care Manager’s workload is self-directed – meaning you set your own schedule, and are comfortable functioning in a less structured work environment. There is an expectation of a long-term PRN commitment, with an ability to work a caseload of up to 35 clients.
The Field Care Manager’s Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Complete a health assessment at the start and end of care for each client.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver a care plan.
- Provide ongoing medication management.
- Provide outstanding client support, and maintain face-to-face contact with each client consistently.
- Submit all required paperwork within 24 hours of completing any client contact or visit.
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 10-35 clients.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to accommodate after hour or weekend needs of the client.
- Be willing to travel up to a 30-mile radius from your home zip code (30 miles in any direction).
- An experienced Licensed Practical Nurse, Social Worker, Registered Nurse, or Experienced Geriatric Care Manager will be considered.
- A minimum 1 year experience in home healthcare or management, specifically with the geriatric population.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use electronic applications and software programs, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- A home computer with in-home internet.
- A valid driver’s license, car insurance and personal vehicle.
HealthBridge offers a comprehensive suite of health benefits for eligible employees, including medical, dental, vision, basic + voluntary life and ADD insurance, and short-term disability coverage.